Linggo, Hulyo 16, 2017

HOW TO SAVE (part 2)

1UTANG and GASTOS

-          Pay off debt

Credit cards, Loans and Utang sa kaibigan... Piso man yan or thousands, you have to prioritize getting it off your Credit list. Anong silbi ng  kumikita ka pero di nababawasan ang utang mo?
I borrow money from my friends sometimes.. but I make sure to pay them ASAP. Joke ng iba, di sila bangko o lending institution. You have to understand that like you, they have other expenses as well.
Offering installment may help you pay off your debt. Although some won’t accept installment payments (their reasoning is because they could spend it easily), you can still save a percentage of your debt in your “Saving wallet” until you could pay your debt in full.

-          Wag bilangin ang manok na di pa napipisa

My Uncle always tell us not to Buy stuffs if you don’t have money yet.

Sample:
You have Php 50 in your wallet
Your company will pay you Php 50 tomorrow for your salary
You saw a discounted Php100 shirt (original price is Php300) in the store and promo is valid only for today.
Would you buy the shirt?

Don’t. Never spend the money you still don’t have. Stay Calm, Keep your money and tell yourself “sige, next time nalang pag kumpleto na yung pera ko”. There would always be promotions like that in the future. This is the reason daw why some of the seafarers that he’s been with end up having more debt that savings.

-          Stop with the “trending”
Ay! Uso ang nude sneakers! I have to buy one”
“Sosyal pag may Rayban or Gucci bag, bibili din ako”
“I’m addicted to makeup.. I have to buy this new matte lipstick”

I am not a fan of trendy stuffs. So hindi ko masyadong issue to. But I just can’t understand why people love buying new stuffs that are waaaay beyond their budget… Tapos magrereklamo sila na short na sila. Like, it’s okay to buy a new bag or glasses on your payday. But ask yourself first:

“Do I need it? or want it? or I’m just saying that I need it because I want it?” Di mo maloloko sarili mo because you know the truth.

This is all about being honest with yourself and deciding not only for the moment but for your future. Buying the item would give you joy.. but think about what happens after few months pag patong-patong na yung utang mo.

-          Once in a lifetime moments
Maybe the best excuse that I get is “Minsan lang to, sayang ang experience”.
Walang masama sa gala, outings or travel, as long as you know na di ka mababaon sa utang. My aunt once told me that she doesn’t regret spending a lot for the vacation as long as it makes her and everyone around her happy. I agree with her at that point. 

Wala naman kasing masama because knowing her, she is very industrious, she has a permanent high earning job and a lot of part-times. It may be contradicting with my point on “Wag bilangin ang manok na di pa napipisa” but I think it is okay if you would negate it with your personality… kung hahayaan mo bang kulangin ka ng pera or you will look for more sources of income to make for financial status stable. Again, depende naman kasi sa pagiging responsible ng tao yun.

-          Ang langgam at ang tipaklong

We all know this famous fable about the ant who saved up food for the rainy season and the grasshopper who just played around. We should remember to be the simple little ant and save as much as we can until the right time comes. We should be wise enough to make decisions like this.

When I went to U.S. last summer, I don’t have any savings. Pumunta ako on a vacation and left the money I saved at home. My mom, my aunt and uncle gave me some money as a gift but it was not even 20% of what my cousins have… (lol I don’t even think it is even 10%). It was ‘kinda sad and nakakapanglumo at some point. But my subconscious keep telling me “Relax, you made a good decision. At least pag-uwi mo ng Pinas, di butas ang bulsa mo”.“hayaan mo na.. bata pa kasi sila. They still don’t know the value of money and how hard it is to earn for yourself”

It's okay na magtiis, to limit yourself at some point... rather than wasting everything now and have nothing next week.

-          Be responsible before it’s too late

They say, experiences are the best teacher. My question, Aantayin mo pa bang you are #BrokeAF before mo ayusin ang finances mo?


Mas mahirap lumangoy sa 6ft deep na part ng ocean kaysa sa 2ft deep part near the shore. Why would you even wanna go deep into the sea of financial debt and credits if you have the chance to get off the water in the first place?

12 komento:

  1. Nice tips Be responsible indeed.thanks!!! Sakit.info

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hello am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster. my Wife left me and my two kids for a couple months, I tried to beg her even I called her, she didn't pick up when she came back home the 3rd week she told me she wanted a divorce I was so sad I cried all night he left again I was so lonely the next day I was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called DR ADEKUNLE, who have helped so many people with their various issues and problems, so I contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my Wife will be back to me I did everything he told me to do and the next day very early my wife came back kneeling and begging she canceled the divorce we are now happy together all thanks to DR ADEKUNLE
    he also cure
    HIV/AIDS,HEPATITIS,LOW SPERM COUNT,CANCER DISEASES,FIBROID DISEASES,GONORRHEA,GONORRHEA,FALLOPIAN TUBE,PREGNANCY,HERPES,lottery spell.
    he can also help you too, contact him directly if you need his assistance on EMAIL:- adekunle.temple@gmail.com
    or whatsapp him +2349059123256

    TumugonBurahin
  3. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346






    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    TumugonBurahin
  4. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346






    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO!!!My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:( dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com )

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Hello to you all on this site it brings me so much joy and happiness today so i decided to share my happiness and testimony to you all,my name is Dalisay Rosamie am from the Philippine but based in the New York am 52 years old i am married to Mr Cyrano he is north America we have 3 grown up children and grandchildren,2 years ago my husband said he needs a divorce that he is no longer interested in the marriage that was how my husband left me with the children and moved to another state with his new girlfriend, i traveled with a friend to visit his husband for Christmas celebration getting there i came across a powerful spell caster who help people to fix their broken marriage and relationship and get ex lover back,the spell caster is called DOCTOR IKHIDE he is very powerful he cast a spell for me and he said to me that i should return to my country my husband is waiting for me at home,when i came back to New York i meant my husband with the children waiting for my arrival my husband apologize to me and we are happily married now am very happy i will never forget this powerful spell caster,if you also need his help contact him now with this email: dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whats-app :- +2349058825081



    TumugonBurahin
  7. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    TumugonBurahin
  8. Не можете определиться, в какой компании-производителе заказать деревоалюминиевые окна? Рекомендуем производство деревянных окон СВ Окна, существующее на рынке более 25 лет. Организация делает широкий спектр деревянных окон и дверей от бюджетных до шикарных. Какой угодно клиент обнаружит отличные оконные блоки и двери из дерева. В программе изделий имеются бюджетные деревянные окна из соснового бруса, деревянные евроокна, деревянные окна с алюминием, окна с портальным открыванием, окна-гармошки.

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Am here to testify of a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his words of casting spells. When my Wife left me for another Man i was so confused,but one day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called Awo Babatunde, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first i never believe all that he was saying until when my wife returned home two days later begging me to forgive him all that he has done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believe it was going to happen that fast.
    This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem, Awobabatunde50@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349045101972

    TumugonBurahin
  10. I don't know how else to appreciate the good work you have done for me order than testify about you, Thank you very much Dr AKHERE for bringing my ex husband back to me.

    Hello friends, I want to tell you little about this great spiritualist who helped in bringing my ex husband back to me and restoring my marriage. After a month that my husband left me to get a new lover who took over his memory, I cried and I didn't know what to do, so one day I saw a comment on the internet talking about how DR AKHERE helped to bring their ex boyfriends and girlfriends back to them and also how he helped people to get their dream jobs and I did not believe it at first but I decided to give it a trial and so I contacted DR AKHERE through his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com and he asked me to be calm that my husband is going to come back to me. So after he casted the spell in less than 24hrs my husband called me and started begging me that he need me back in his life and ever since I have been living happily with my husband without any arguments or fight.

    You can also contact Dr AKHERE for help through his email: Email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    TumugonBurahin
  11. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  12. Als ich Dr. Ehimen fand, musste ich unbedingt meinen Ex-Liebhaber zurückbringen. Er hat mich wegen einer anderen Frau verlassen. Es ging so schnell und ich hatte überhaupt kein Mitspracherecht in der Situation. Er hat mich einfach nach 3 Jahren ohne Erklärung verlassen. Ich kontaktiere Dr. Ehimen über seine Whats-App-Nummer +2348025004360 und er hat mir gesagt, was ich tun muss, bevor er mir helfen kann, und ich habe getan, was er mir gesagt hat, nachdem ich ihm das gegeben habe, was er wollte, hat er einen Liebeszauber gesprochen, um zu helfen wir kommen wieder zusammen. Kurz nachdem er seinen Zauber ausgeführt hatte, fing mein Freund wieder an, mir eine SMS zu schreiben, und fühlte sich schrecklich für das, was er mir gerade angetan hatte. Er sagte, dass ich die wichtigste Person in seinem Leben sei und das weiß er jetzt. Wir zogen zusammen und er war mir gegenüber offener als zuvor und dann fing er an, mehr Zeit mit mir zu verbringen als zuvor. Seit Dr. Ehimen mir geholfen hat, ist mein Partner sehr stabil, treu und mir näher als zuvor. Ich kann Dr. Ehimen jedem, der Hilfe braucht, wärmstens empfehlen. E-Mail: dr.ehimen.temple@gmail.com Rufen Sie ihn an oder fügen Sie ihn auf WhatsApp hinzu über: +2348025004360

    TumugonBurahin